Caldwell Public Library Foundation was founded as a support and fundraising organization for the betterment of the Caldwell Public Library. The Foundation received 501(c)(3) status in 2008 to
- Raise funds for special library projects
- Support the community’s literacy priorities
- Build social capital through reading literacy and sharing ideas of concern in our community
The Foundation’s financial support has enabled our Library to:
- Obtain three National Endowment of the Arts Big Read grants
- Purchase computers for public use
- Purchase computers and receipt printers for the circulation desks
- Fund children’s special events and special summer reading programs
- Purchase a scanner to enable photo reprints from the Collerd Collection
- Upgrade the library website
- Purchase museum passes for Caldwell Library cardholders
- Purchase a digital magazines subscription
Join Us The Foundation meets monthly at Caldwell Public Library. New members are welcome, and help is needed on projects.
CALDWELL PUBLIC LIBRARY FOUNDATION BOARD OF TRUSTEES: Co-Presidents Susan Gartland and Michael Stewart, and Linda Havel, Treasurer. Members include Linda Stewart, William Downey, Paul Kotlewski, Maureen Mingle, Cathy McHugh, and Dolores Strus.
Please consider a tax-deductible donation to the Caldwell Public Library Foundation. Your donation will help ensure that the library will continue to make a difference in our community. All proceeds go directly to the Caldwell Public Library programs and services.