For a full list of Summer events click here.
To register for events please call the library or click here.
Summer Music Series
- Deena Shoshkes & Jon Fried
Wednesday, July 19 @ 6:30 p.m.
- 1917 Music & Trivia with Danny S.
Wednesday, July 26 @ 6:30 p.m.
- Special Guest: Barbara Kukla Book Signing “Encyclopedia of Jazz in Newark”
Wednesday, August 2 @ 6:30 p.m.
Local History Lecture Series
Each month during our Centennial year local historians will present on a different aspect of Caldwell’s history. The lectures are held every second Tuesday of the month at 6:30 p.m. To view a recording of the lectures please click here.
- The Resorts of Caldwell, presented by Dick Cummings
Thursday, July 13 @ 6:30 p.m.
- The People Who Built and Rebuilt the Olmsted Park in Caldwell/Essex Fells, presented by Frank Gerard Godlewski
Thursday, August 10 @ 6:30 p.m.
- Bringing Out the Gifts of ADD/ADHD in Adults & Children, presented by Dr. Kaminski
Thursday, July 20 @ 6:30 p.m.
- Move to the Music, Bollywood Style: Dance Workshop
Tuesday, August 8 @ 6:30 p.m.
- Watercolor Workshop with Margie Samuels
Tuesday, August 15 @ 6:30 p.m.
- Solar Eclipse Viewing Party (please register)
Monday, August 21 @ 1:30 p.m.