ABOUT THE CALDWELL PUBLIC LIBRARY FOUNDATION
The goal of our 2018 Annual Appeal is to raise $25,000 to Reimagine & Rebuild the Children's Room after this summer's flash flooding devastated the lower level of the library. If every household in Caldwell donated just $25 we will meet our goal. During this giving season, please consider giving to the Caldwell Public Library Foundation.
All donors who give at least $25 (more is always appreciated!) will be recognized with:
- A book plate in one of the newly purchased children's books
- A listing in the library's 2018 Annual Report
- Their name, or family's name, recognized on our donor wall
Everyone giving a little will surely add up to a lot. Thank you for your support!
The Caldwell Public Library Foundation was created to support the Caldwell Public Library’s programs and services. The Foundation’s financial support includes:
- All new furniture in the Children's Room
- Children’s and adult's special events
- The annual Summer Reading Program
- Museum passes for Caldwell Library cardholders
- Computers for public use and staff use
- New carpeting throughout the library
- New audio-visual system for programs
- An annual $1,000 scholarship for a graduating high school senior
The CPL Foundation meets the fourth Thursday of each month at 7:00 p.m. at the Caldwell Public Library. New volunteers are welcome.