for access to the PALS Plus catalog and your account.
* Search the catalog
* Place holds on materials
* Log in to check your account and renew items
* Get reading recommendations and more
Once you have downloaded the app, search for your library by zipcode, name or miles from your location.
Questions? Call us, email firstname.lastname@example.org or stop in Friday mornings during Drop in Tech Time
Access the Ebsco database to find research articles from your iPad, iPod, iPhone and iTouch
Download the free Ebsco Host App from the iTunes store and
check that Adobe Reader (for PDFs) is installed. Here’s how to authenticate the app.
1) Using your Apple device, go to the Library website and
open Ebsco databases from the Resources menu
2) Type your Caldwell Library Card # (starts with 23058..) in the patron login
3) Go to the bottom of the page and click on the link to Full Site (not Mobile site)
4) Fill out the form with your email address and 5) Open the Ebsco app
6) Open the email from Ebsco on your Apple device and clink on the link to authorize the app.
Download the YALSA Teen Book Finder app from the iTunes store.
Provided by the American Library Association, it highlights the best books for
teens, popular new titles, award winners and reading suggestions.