Museum Pass program
Caldwell Public Library’s new Museum Pass program enables our library cardholder families to visit popular local museums for free. This valuable service is funded by The Caldwell Public Library Foundation as well as by individual donations.
To suggest and/or sponsor a Museum Pass, Contact us.
6 Normandy Heights Road, Morristown, NJ 07960 (973-971-3700) Admits 2 adults and 3 children under age 18, plus 10% off in Museum Shop on $10 + purchase. Museum Passes donated by Susan Gartland and Nancy Caplan
3 South Mountain Avenue, Montclair, NJ 07042 (973-746-5555) The pass is good for 2 adults and all children in the same household up to age 18. Museum Pass donated by Paul Kotlewski.
- Caldwell Library cardholders ages 18 and above with unexpired cards in good standing (no fines or fees) are welcome to borrow a Museum Pass.
- There is no fee to borrow the Pass, unless it is returned late or lost.
- The cardholder must sign our CPL Museum Pass Policy before borrowing a Pass for the first time.
- The Pass must be picked up and returned at the Front Desk.
- The Pass is borrowed on Thursday after 4pm and returned by 6pm the following Tuesday.
- It may be reserved either by a phone call or visit to the library. Passes may also be available on a first-come walk-in basis.
For details, download and print the CPL Museum Pass Policy