TEEN ACTION COMMITTEE (TAC)
Take action and get involved! Join our Teen Action Committee! Teens age 13+ help run programs, assist with collection development, think about ways TAC can give back, and so much more. TAC members earn volunteer hours at meetings.
For the time being, TAC meetings will take place via Zoom on Fridays at 3:30 p.m. Meetings will be a time for us to chat, brainstorm, plan for summer programming, and play some games while we're together. Email Kristen at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Get Involved in TAC!
- Fill out a virtual volunteer form HERE
- Meet Age Requirements: Tee
n Action Committee Members must be at least 13 years old
- Join the TAC Remind Group
le app: rmd.at/taccpl (you will prompted to download the remind app if you don't have it already installed)
- web browser: remind.com/join
- Then...be an Active Member: Attend meetings and help out at Library programs and events, especially those planned by TAC!
VIRTUAL READING BUDDIES
Become a Reading Buddy and help a child develop a life-long love of reading! Fill out a reading buddies virtual volunteer form HERE and email Kristen at email@example.com with any questions.