- Caldwell Library cardholders ages 18 and above with unexpired cards in good standing
(no fines or fees) are welcome to borrow a Museum Pass.
- There is no fee to borrow the Pass unless it is returned late, damaged or lost.
- Borrowers must sign our Museum Pass Policy before checking out a pass for the first time.
How long may I keep the Pass?
- Passes may be borrowed for the following time frames: Pick up any time on Friday & return by 4:30 p.m. the following Monday; OR pick up any time on Tuesday & return by 7:30 p.m. on Thursday.
How do I reserve a Pass?
- A Pass may be reserved either in person or by phone. Passes may be available on walk-in basis.
- Reservations may be made up to 60 days in advance.
- Passes may be picked up only by reserving cardholder, who must show their valid library card.
- A reservation is forfeited if the pass is not picked up on the reserved day by closing time.
How do I Pick Up and Return the Pass?
- Passes must be picked up and returned at the Front Desk. They may not be returned in the book drop.
What if I return the Pass late or lose it?
- There will be a $10 late fee for each day the Pass is overdue. The maximum fine is the cost of the membership card for that museum ($100 Morris Museum; $500 Intrepid; $165 Montclair Art Museum; $500 Guggenheim)
- If the Pass is damaged, the patron will be charged the museum’s fee for a replacement card.
- If the Pass is lost or stolen, the patron will be responsible for the full cost of a Membership Pass.
The Museum Pass program is funded by the Caldwell Public Library Foundation.