ABOUT THE CALDWELL PUBLIC LIBRARY FOUNDATION
The Caldwell Public Library Foundation was created to support the Caldwell Public Library’s programs and services. Municipal funding covers the library's operational costs and building maintenance. Donations to the Foundation allow the library to offer a greater range of services, including an array of educational and entertaining programs, museum passes, and certain capital items not afforded by the borough's budget, such as furniture and computers. Each year the Summer Reading Program is entirely funded by the Foundation. This program could not be the success it is today without your support.
Caldwell Public Library Foundation purchases include:
- All new furniture in the Children's Room
- Children’s and adult's special events
- The annual Summer Reading Program
- Museum passes for Caldwell Library cardholders
- Computers for public use and staff use
- New carpeting throughout the library
- New windows in the lower level of the library
- New audio-visual system for programs
- An annual $1,000 scholarship for a graduating high school senior
The Caldwell Public Library strives to offer exceptional services to the community. Thank you for your support!