TEEN GAME NIGHT
Stop by the library one Thursday a month for our Teen Game Night program! We'll have a Wii and tons of games for you to play, plus board games put out. Open to Ages 12+. No registration required. Run by the Teen Action Committee.
- Third Thursday of the Month at 6:00 p.m.
- Ages 12+
- No Registration Required!
TEEN ACTION COMMITTEE (TAC)
Take action and get involved! Join our Teen Action Committee! Teens age 13+ help run programs, assist with collection development, think about ways TAC can give back, and so much more. TAC members earn volunteer hours at every meeting. Members are expected to be active in the club and attend meetings.
Attend a Meeting:
- TAC meets the 4th Wednesday at 6:00 p.m (Upcoming Dates: 1/22, 2/26, 3/25, 4/22, 5/27)
Get Involved in TAC!
- Fill Out a Volunteer Form
- Meet Age Requirements: Tee
n Action Committee Members must be at least 13 years old
- Join the TAC Remind Group
le app: rmd.at/taccpl (you will prompted to download the remind app if you don't have it already installed)
- web browser: remind.com/join
- Then...be an Active Member: Attend meetings and help out at Library programs and events, especially those planned by TAC!
Become a Reading Buddy!
Please Note: New reading buddy training is on hold until our Youth Services Librarian returns from maternity leave. Check back in May 2020 for updates regarding when we will start training new reading buddies again. Current reading buddies should continue to work with their little buddies as usual.
Become a Reading Buddy! Reading Buddies is a program that pairs a teen volunteer, who is at least 13 years of age, with a child who is learning to read.
How to become a Reading Buddy:
- Fill out our volunteer form HERE
- Complete the Reading Buddies Sign Up Form HERE
- Attend a training session
- Future training sessions will be scheduled as needed.
- Get paired with a little buddy
Contact Kristen, the Youth Services Librarian, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions