Word Herd: T.M.S.B.C. (Ages 11-14) Book Club for grades 6-8. Meets the 4th Wednesday of the month. CLICK HERE to Register.
Next Meeting: Wednesday January 23 at 4pm
Reading: The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams
Pages to Popcorn (Ages 13-17): Read the book then come to the Library to hang out and watch the movie! Then get ready to defend which you liked better when it's done - book or movie?? Meets 1st Saturday of the month at 1:30pm starting January 2019.
Next pick*: The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan! Like the book? What about the movie? Haven't read it yet? Then stop by the library for a copy of the book to read before we watch the movie.
(Picked by Teen Action Committee)
Register for Pages to Popcorn HERE
Game Time: (Ages 11+) Drop-in gaming club (board games, card games, Wii, etc.) Meets the 3rd Tuesday of the month at 4:00 p.m.
Teen Action Committee
TAC meetings are the 2nd Thursday of the month.
CLICK HERE TO LET US KNOW YOU'RE COMING
- Thursday 12/13/18 at 4:00 p.m.
- Thursday 1/10/19 at 4:00 p.m
- Thursday 2/14/19 at 4:00 p.m.
Get Involved in TAC!
- Fill Out a Volunteer Form
- Meet Age Requirements: Tee
n Action Committee Members must be at least 12 years old (7th grade)
- Email the Youth Services Librarian, Kris, re your interest: kchurchill@cald
- Join the TAC Remind Group (Under 13: parents must join, Over 13: teens join themselves)
le app: rmd.at/taccpl (you will prompted to download the remind app if you don't have it already installed)
- web browser: remind.com/join
- Add Your Name to the TAC Meeting/Event Sign Up Sheet HERE
- BE ACTIVE!